16 February 2008

FirstPost

Yet again, friends, I have submitted to starting a blog. I'll be honest with you, I have long had trouble with writing a blog. I always feel confused about whether I should write with my audience in mind, or just write what comes off the top of my head. To boot, many of the things that are important enough to me to write down are often too sacred to post in a public forum.

So, keeping this in mind, I have decided to move forward and create this blog. My main motivation came from this simple fact: sometimes writing a note on facebook just isn't enough. Therefore I present for your reading pleasure (and occasional displeasure) Blogspot's newest blog, "Just a little zest" by LemonZest.

5 comments:

David said...

averrrrrry niiiiiice

Karpatchi said...

being the girl that i am i wanted to compliment you on the color scheme you chose for your blog. it's "averrry niiiice".

MackAck said...

Welcome welcome welcome!

Unknown said...

hey, I started a blog too! :D gooberdiva13.blogspot.com...but you'll have to tell me your email address so I can add you to read it. (nb: it's not that intellectual, i can assure you.)
oh, and PS: I've tagged you in my most recent post. Just cuz I couldn't think of people that had blogs, so I went looking on facebook for notes linked to blogs.
right, well...ciao
-Sarah Louise-

Ashley Thalman said...

hurrah!